••• Wheel •••
Twisted Wheel have officially announced that they will be supporting Liam Gallagher on his up and coming European dates in February.
With the same Mancunian blood coursing through their veins, it’s perhaps no surprise the two act’s paths have crossed before. A loyal supporter since they first burst onto the scene 11 years ago,
Gallagher has championed Twisted Wheel as ‘a breath of fresh air’ and has long gone out of his way
to accommodate them.
Extending the invitation to support him at some of his greatest occasions, Twisted Wheel have
opened for Liam at a number of his enormous UK solo shows in recent years, including those at Old
Trafford in Manchester and at London’s Finsbury Park. They even did the warm-up honours for
Oasis on their final tour in 2009.
These kindred spirits of the rock’n’roll cause will reconnect once more for a spate of arena dates across Europe this February.
Charting a path, from the Hamburg Sporthalle to the Paris Zenith and beyond, Twisted Wheel will be
taking the stage at the following dates:
- 5th Feb – Germany, Hamburg – Sporthalle Hamburg
- 7th – Netherlands, Amsterdam – Ziggo Dome
- 8th – Belgium, Brussels – Forest National
- 10th – Germany, Koln – Palladium
- 11th – Germany, Berlin – Tempodrom
- 13th – Germany, Munich – Tonhalle
- 15th – Italy, Rome – Palazzo Dello Sport
- 16th- Italy, MIlan – Mediolanum
- 18th – Austria, Vienna – Gasometer
- 20th – Switzerland, Zurich – Halle 622
- 21st – France, Paris – Zenith
I don’t charge any publishing fees and self-fund all aspect of The Indie Masterplan. Any donation will be massively appreciated and will go back into the running of the website. Thank You.