~ UK Tour ~
Rising Glasgow band The Dunts embark on their UK tour starting from tomorrow.
The Dunts will play eight gigs in both Scotland and England. Starting in Edinburgh at The Caves and finishing off the tour at Notting Hill Arts Club in London. The Dunts will also play an extra special hometown show at The Garage in Glasgow in December, a gig which sold out four months in advance.
The tour will top off a brilliant year, one which has seen the band support ‘Scottish National Treasure’ Gerry Cinnamon, play a career-defining debut set at TRNSMT Festival and also picking up support from BBC Introducing, Jack Saunders (BBC Radio 1) and Annie Mac.
The Dunts self describe themselves as ‘Council Punk’ and with political uncertainty on the rise across the UK, the four school friends from forgotten council estates share an irrefutable tenacity to forge their own path. Their fierce in-your-face chaos interspersed with bouncy indie melodies is a testament to their resistance as they navigate coming of age in a seemingly insurmountable climate.
- 23rd – The Caves – Edinburgh
- 24th – Church – Dundee
- 25th – Tunnels – Aberdeen
- 27th – Think Tank? Underground, Newcastle
- 28th – Café Totem, Sheffield
- 29th – Night & Day Cafe, Manchester
- 30th – Muthers Studio, Birmingham
- 31st – Notting Hill Arts Club, London
- 14th – The Garage – Glasgow – Sold Out