••• Good Feeling •••
Travis are set to re-release their their 1997 debut album ‘Good Feeling’. The reproduced vinyl will be released 2nd April.
Although it was the Scottish band’s second album ‘The Man Who’ that catapulted the band into many peoples hearts and also to top the bill on the Pyramid Stage at the legendary Glastonbury Festival, ‘Good Feeling’ is the solid foundation album.
‘Good Feeling’ features the singles ‘All I Wanna Do Is Rock’, ‘U16 Girls’, ‘Tied To The 90’s’, ‘Happy’ & ‘More Than Us’. The new vinyl will arrive in April in its classic sleeve and original packaging replication.
Frontman Fran Healy reflects on the release,
“In December 1996, just out of Woodstock in Upstate New York, Travis assembled in the legendary Bearsville Studios with the legendary producer Steve Lilllywhite to begin recording their debut album Good Feeling. Hailed at the time as one of the debuts of the year by the legendary music critic Andy Gill, Good Feeling is us at our rawest. We’re extremely happy to be reissuing it on vinyl for you all.”
Travis have also announced a 2022 tour.
- 10th May – Cambridge, Corn Exchange
- 11th May – Leeds, O2 Academy
- 12th May – Bath, The Forum
- 14th May – Stoke, Victoria Hall
- 15th May – Birmingham, Symphony Hall
- 17th May – Manchester, Albert Hall
- 18th May – Bournemouth, O2 Academy
- 20th May – London, The Roundhouse
- 21st May – Newcastle, O2 City Hall
- 22nd May – Glasgow, Royal Concert Hall.
Last year Travis released their 9th album ’10 Songs’ read our review here:
I don’t charge any publishing fees.
If you would like to buy us a pint, then kindly donate using the link.